Our vision is to become an essential partner and leader in supporting informal caregiving for adults and seniors in Quebec. Antr’Aidant articulates its mission and activities around five core values: courage, kindness, solidarity, creativity, and empowerment.
The services offered by L’Antr’Aidant:
- Psychosocial helpline
- Personalized and localized psychosocial support
- Weekly support groups (permanent and open)
- Virtual support groups (Clic.Aidant)
- Caregiver coaching
- Training sessions
- Conferences and awareness activities
- #SolidairementProcheAidant tools and video capsules.
Since its founding, this regional organization has been recognized as a pioneer in terms of local support, the development of innovative practices and responses to the many needs of caregivers.
All of the organization’s activities are inspired by an approach that recognizes that caregivers are the experts in their situation.
The Antr’Aidant is therefore committed to valuing and recognizing their role, their freedoms and their skills, while stimulating their potential for self-determination.